Friday, February 12, 2016

Love Letters with PicCollage

My students had fun working on an iPad activity today!  They opened the PicCollage app, and I took their picture saying "I love you" in sign language.  After they added their picture to the layout, they used the text function to type a love note.  They also chose a cool holiday background, changed the font style or color, if they wanted to, then saved to the camera roll. I loaded all the finished messages into Google Drive, then sent each parent an email with the attachment.  I heard back from a few parents saying how much they loved the project.

This is another project I used to do on paper.  I decided to save some trees and do the work on the iPad instead.  I can't wait to try this electronic writing idea more often!


One of my students offered to take my photo so I could send a love message too.  She asked if I wanted to send it to my mom or my dad.  I said I'd send it to my husband.  

This is what she came back to show me.  Then I emailed it to him.  <3



No comments:

Post a Comment